Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Maia Luxury Resort & SpaSeychelles, Mahé
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
The resort that opened in August 2006 is situated on the south-western part of the main island Mahé in an untouched natural landscape and long white sandy beaches of Anse Louis.
Distance Mahé Airport: around 11 km
At the swimming pool the sun terrace offers enough room to relax. The villas are embedded between the tropical hills and the white sandy beach of Anse Louis. Surrounded by the typical granite rocks they provide a unique panorama via of the Indian Ocean. The exclusive spa area, a meditation pavilion and a cosy recreation room with books and DVDs round off the service offer.
NUMBER OF VILLAS: 30 villas
All villas have a total area of about 250 m² and are comfortably furnished in warm colours and an exclusive wood design. The villas have a bedroom with a ceiling fan, air conditioning, a spacious bathroom with shower and hair dryer, flat screen TV, DVD/CD with surround sound, safe, mini bar and pavilion with a large day bed. One highlight of the villas is the plunge pool with integrated bath tub for two. It offers a stunning view towards the Indian Ocean. Furthermore there is a kitchen area where a nice dinner can be prepared and then served in the pavilion.
Ocean View Villa: The three villas are located at the hillsides of the tropical landscape and offer a fantastic view on the Indian Ocean.
Ocean Panoramic Villa: 11 villas with panorama view and elevated location, with view on the ocean.
Ocean Front Villa: 8 villas directly at the beach.
Maia Signature Villa: These 8 special villas offer additional comfort and privacy, one has a private beach area.
Extra benefits for guests of this villa category:
- Bottle of champagne
- Daily newspaper
- Daily free laundry service
- Daily yoga session in the villa
- One free manicure and pedicure in the villa
All Inclusive (Maia INC):
• On arrival as welcome champagne
• On day of arrival a 20 minute jet lag massage (maximum 2 people per villa).
• All meals, snacks & drinks(alcoholic drinks & soft drinks, premium brands excluded). Breakfast à-la-carte in the main restaurant or American Breakfast in the villa, main meals as à-la-carte menu or as a selection of the daily menu.
• Daily bath arranged by butler
• Free internet and fax service
• Daily newspaper
• Free laundry service during stay
• Participation in yoga, self shiatsu or Qi Gong group courses.
• Unlimited dives during stay
Tbe cuisine distinguishes itself with its influences of different cultures. The gourmet restaurant "Tec Tec", where five star chefs work, serves Mediterranean, Asian, Arab and Creole delights. A highlight is a romantic dinner or barbecue in the own villa which can be arranged on request. The "Sunset Pool Bar", which is located at the beautiful granite rocks, offers light snacks.
BEAUTY & WELLNESS:
Charge: The "MAIA Spa by La Prairie" lies amidst tropical vegetation. It has three garden pavilions where various high quality treatments are offered; for example the well-known Jari Menari Massage (dancing fingers method). In the meditation pavilion yoga-, Qi Gong-, Self Shiatsu and mediation courses are offered by experienced personnel to unite body and soul. Treatments for couples are offered at the private spa pavilion.
Inclusive: Windsurfing, kayak, snorkelling, yoga, Pilates
Charge: Trips, e.g. to the capital Victoria or to the Marine Park, diving and motorised water sport activities (can be arranged by the hotel)
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Meal plan (Maia Luxury Resort & Spa)
- All Inclusive (Maia INC) Already included
- Breakfast & Christmas Gala Dinner 24.12. (24.12.18, 31.12.18) Already included
- Full board & Christmas Gala Dinner on 24.12. (24.12.18, 31.12.18) Already included